Why Make A Will?
- A Will gives you peace of mind that your wishes are carried out and your loved ones are cared for after your death.
- You can decide how your assets are shared.
- If you aren’t married or in a civil partnership your partner will not inherit automatically – you can make sure your partner is provided for.
- If you’re divorced or if your civil partnership has been dissolved you can decide whether to leave anything to an ex-partner.
- You can make sure you don’t pay more Inheritance Tax than necessary
What We Provide:
- We will meet with you to discuss the terms of your Will. We will then draft your Will for your approval.
- When you have approved your Will we will engross this and arrange for you to sign.
- Home visits can be arranged if your circumstances require this service. Please ask about this when arranging your appiontment.
- We can store your Will in our strong room for safe keeping at NO COST!
For advice on making your Will please contact us